Google Phone is coming...

Harrison Metzger harrisonmetz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:05:22 CEST 2007

They are building a linux smart phone manufactured in Taiwan by a company
who has a 3 letter abbreviation? Strangely, that sounds familiar. Why
doesn't Google join Openmoko/Neo? I wonder if Openmoko could be flashed onto
their phone too? I wish more projects would just get "on board" with
another. I was having a conversation about Mozilla Firefox and market
uptake. Why would Apple release Safari for windows? If a windows user in
going to go and dl a new browser to replace IE its going to be firefox. But
yet apple had to push their own thing.

Harrison Metzger