Free seat in embedded Linux training session for contributor

Michael Opdenacker michael-lists at
Sat Aug 4 14:48:11 CEST 2007

Michael Opdenacker wrote:
> Something that can interest contributors to the OpenMoko project... I'll
> be delighted if one of you win.
> My company has decided to offer a free seat to one deserving community
> contributor in our next public embedded Linux training session,
> which will happen in Vence, near Nice, France, on Sep. 10-14.
> If you win, you will learn about topics like kernel and driver
> development, real-time Linux, lightweight tools and and the creation of
> root filesystems. Even if you already have experience in this field, you
> will probably learn about new tools and features.
> See and
I realized I made the conditions too restrictive. This is now open to
contributors to any Free Software project. After all, the purpose of a
training session is to learn and discover, and this session should
benefit most to people with less experience in embedded Linux.

Don't hesitate to register.

Michael Opdenacker, Free Electrons
Free Embedded Linux Training Materials
(More than 1500 pages!)