What a heavy lunch-box!

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Sat Aug 4 21:34:47 CEST 2007

I love the stylus and definitely don't want to replace it :)
As the pouch is too thick for me and every-day use, it is no problem for me
- and I always have a pen in my pocket, so replacing this with the stylus is
no problem at all. The stylus is very cool for every-day use, you can use it
as stylus, write with it, use it as pointing device in presentations and as
light in the work.
It's cool that the pouch is made of neoprene, so it can protect the neo from
heat, coldness, and water.

The applications look really nice and I'm looing forward to get them running
(first I have to get org.openembedded.dev running ^^).
I hope that the fast-as-light browsers dillo and links -g will run.