Landscape mode

Andy Poling andy at realbig.com
Sun Aug 5 17:44:03 CEST 2007

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007, Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
> 2007/8/5, Andy Poling <andy at realbig.com>:
>
>> Here's an capture of dillo with the 2007.2 window management framework in
>> landscape:
>
> This is VERY nice! Did you think of writing down how to do that on
> openmoko wiki?

I just flashed alphaone's 2007.2 images, and then I did an "xhost +" on my neo
(danger - insecure), and on my desktop ran "DISPLAY=192.168.0.202:0 dillo".

I didn't mean to mislead anyone into thinking I had built dillo for openmoko.
I'm just running apps from my desktop displaying on my neo to get a feel for
what they look like on the neo's screen and what the interaction feels like.

Here's a somewhat absurd example :-)

 	http://www.realbig.com/firefox.png

-Andy