buildhost site down?

Marco Crociani - Tyrael marco.crociani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:03:10 CEST 2007

I downloaded the last rootfs and uImage from
http://chooseopen.com/openmoko/build/
there is a problem with the kernel and the modules versions.
Kernel 2.6.21.6-moko10
modules 2.6.21.6-moko11
What ipkg feed can I use to download 2.6.21.6-moko11 kernel?

2007/8/6, andy selby <andyfrommk at googlemail.com>:
> > the site still seems to be some kind of offline.
> >
> > --16:12:57--  http://buildhost.openmoko.org/tmp/deploy/images//
> >            => `index.html'
> > Resolving buildhost.openmoko.org... 88.198.84.234
> > Connecting to buildhost.openmoko.org|88.198.84.234|:80... connected.
> > HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> > 16:12:57 ERROR 404: Not Found.
> >
> > any ideas?
> >
> > thx
> The site is still up http://buildhost.openmoko.org/ but it seems the
> directories you want have been removed,  the only images available are
> from April.
> Use either jasons mirror/repository or try
> http://people.openmoko.org/alphaone/images/
> the latter one has a nicer UI and lots of games but it doesn't have
> the top left menu which I can't do without.
> My advice is to use Chooseopen.com, I downloaded the latest rootfs
> image but could'nt tell the difference, could you post some release
> notes if possible Jason?

Marco Crociani - Tyrael
* Perchè usare Formati Aperti? - http://www.openformats.org
* Apri la mente, libera i tuoi pensieri. Usa Software Libero.