Neo 1973 is sold out...

kent at songbird.com kent at songbird.com
Mon Aug 6 21:52:27 CEST 2007

Somewhat off topic...

About 20 years ago I saw a small print ad in the back of National Geographic
(I think it was) by a company named "skullduggery", offering plaster casts of
fossilized skulls, including a *really* *cool* sabertooth cat skull.  I
ordered one, and waited.  and waited.  and waited.  I finally called -- they
were practically local -- and they said they were completely overwhelmed by
the response to the ad, and production simply couldn't meet the demand, but
that they were working on it.

After about 3 months the skull finally arrived, and it was indeed *really*
*cool*.  I still have it, and the company is still in business:
skullduggery.com.  (Just noticed that they have a 1/4 size Tyrannosaurus rex
skull that also looks *really* *cool*...)

Sometimes good things take a while :-)  No need to get excited.

Kent