Neo 1973 is sold out...

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:03:29 CEST 2007

On 06/08/07, Martin Straub <mokostraub at inode.at> wrote:

> Well....

I do agree with your point. But it is not professionalism that I'd like to
see, just a little more communication. It does seem that you've had more
contact from them than some of us.

I have avoided contacting OpenMoko directly because I do not want to add any
strain to their already stretched resources by making them communicate
individually with each worried customer. I expect(ed) any information that
they knew and could tell us would be given to us as a whole.

Justyn
p.s. I received the following mail I assume was meant for the list: