Neo 1973 is sold out..

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at
Mon Aug 6 23:49:07 CEST 2007

On 06/08/07, Franco Austin <franco at> wrote:

> Maybe some of us are just jumping the gun, what if that message is
> meant to say: We will only be shipping units for the orders that we
> receive after today in September..or something like that.

Definitely a possibility - I hope this is the case! But I personally don't
mind what they have to do, as long as we're kept informed.

it appears that FIC /
> Openmoko are trying to cover as many countries as possible, therefore
> maybe someone that ordered from USA might not get a unit as soon as
> someone say from Brazil, because they might have shipped 20 units to
> the USA but none to Brazil,

That's interesting, I wonder if that is what they've been doing. Hopefully
Sean or someone can tell us more.

Taiwan will be waking up in a few hours.