Neo 1973 is sold out...

Rafa Couto rafacouto at
Tue Aug 7 00:49:18 CEST 2007

On 8/6/07, Andrew L. Clunis <andrew at> wrote:
>   I placed my order on
> the 13th of July (#3255) and except for the YES_I_DO process I haven't
> heard anything since.  Nor has anyone else near my number, according to
> the P1_Owners wiki page. The question is, am I one of the deferred
> orders?

Uh ah! I have ordered on 4th of August (#4829). Was this weekend a massive
request? I am afraid that my order was deferred, but I can not confirm it
since no message from FIC... :-(

I have ordered Neo1973 to test quality and work in a "real" development
platform. While I am going to mount qemu images and do R&D, my question is:
have FIC thought in developers preference to order Neo1973?

Even so, 8 weeks happen very fast... :-)

Rafa Couto -
GNU/Linux user #99126 -