Neo 1973 is sold out...

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:18:09 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I contacted OpenMoko web shop about my order and quickly got a response
saying that they would process my order within the week.

Then just now I received my "you've been charged" email, which is great!

So if anyone else is still worrying about the status of their order, I
strongly suggest you email the web shop and they will put your fears to
rest.

cheers,
Justyn