Neo 1973 is sold out...

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at
Tue Aug 7 10:10:36 CEST 2007

My thoughts below:

You  _never_ expect Oxford English from Asian people. Never. You
should always go light on their English. It is not their native

Poor lad. I feel sorry for him. Not sure what he got from Sean.

I feel it is best for FIC/OpenMoko to have some kind of official
customer-support, where customers can just send their order queries,
to which official FIC/OpenMoko members and interested community
members can join. These interested community members could probably
help you guys in providing well-formatted replies to customers.

When you go mass-market, you will really need one. You are going to
get lot of e-mails like these. In my opinion, it is best to deal with
customer product enquiries in a separate means, rather than this
community list. Not that it is in anyway going to affect the
enthusiasm of this community, but, it is good to logically separate

Shakthi Kannan