Neo 1973 is sold out...

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:10:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

My thoughts below:

You  _never_ expect Oxford English from Asian people. Never. You
should always go light on their English. It is not their native
language!

Poor lad. I feel sorry for him. Not sure what he got from Sean.

I feel it is best for FIC/OpenMoko to have some kind of official
customer-support, where customers can just send their order queries,
to which official FIC/OpenMoko members and interested community
members can join. These interested community members could probably
help you guys in providing well-formatted replies to customers.

When you go mass-market, you will really need one. You are going to
get lot of e-mails like these. In my opinion, it is best to deal with
customer product enquiries in a separate means, rather than this
community list. Not that it is in anyway going to affect the
enthusiasm of this community, but, it is good to logically separate
functionality.

Cheers,

Shakthi

--