VMWare-Image (again)

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:44:35 CEST 2007

At the moment, I don't kown what amazon S3 is.

The tracker is up and running now at http://tracker.unsads.com. I uploaded a
test torrent. I don't think all is working now, but you can have some tests.
Normally (if all is OK), I'm seeding this one (it's vmware server downloaded
from their site)
I tested bittorrent-curses under linux, but it didn't work because "this is
not a gzipped file". i need to understand this problem clearly. When
resolved, I will be able to seed 24/7.
This is a good experience for me, I'm learning how to run a tracker...
useful and educative at the same time !

But, why not asking openmoko.org to host official torrents? We could have
various devel environments (debian based, fedora based,
<your-distro-here>-based) , and regular releases of official images. Just a
suggestion...