Incorrect UPS tracking numbers?

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Aug 8 03:35:03 CEST 2007

Roland Dreier writes:
>I just got my "Your order has shipped!" email (yay!), but the UPS
>tracking number included showed a package signed for by Mike (not my
>name) in San Ramon, CA, (not where my address is).  Did that happen to
>anyone else?

I'm afraid that the last time UPS showed a package of mine as having
been delivered when I hadn't gotten it...  it had been delivered
someplace else.  They were able to track it down and get it to me the
same night.

If you haven't found your package on your doorstep by the time you
read this, call UPS.