Neo1973 Phase 1 sales / order process / misconception

Chuck Burgess demon.gene at
Sat Aug 11 18:36:48 CEST 2007

On 8/11/07, alan at <alan at> wrote:
> If Jouston would
> just take 5 minutes and post what the last order# shipped was to his blog
> every Friday, then after a few weeks of this, we would be able to estimate a
> likely ship date for *ourselves* and PLAN our lives and actions accordingly.

You should be able to nearly interpolate the same thing via the P1 Owners
wiki page, based on everyone in the community keeping it updated...  that's
how I could tell that my #1930 should have shipped around 8/6 based on other
orders billed around the same date as mine.  Because of their mail problems,
I didn't get my shipping email until 8/9, but again, I could interpolate
that mine should have shipped around 8/6, and I eventually found out that it
did indeed.

Let me introduce you to my very own DMCA-protected encryption key:
BC 1B 64 4A 8D DE 49 E8 C3 7D CC EE 1A AD EE F5
(compliments of Freedom-to-Tinker