Neo1973 Phase 1 sales / order process / misconception

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:57:01 CEST 2007

On 11/08/07, Jeff Andros <jeff at bigredtj.com> wrote:

> Just the feel of the device, and everything else with it, shows that this
> is really a labor of love... Sean and his guys didn't cut corners (or at
> least not where it's apparent from the device) It really was worth the wait,
> and you have something to be really proud of.

There's never been any doubt at all in my mind that these guys are totally
committed and enthusiastic about what they're doing. I really can't wait for
my Neo to arrive (UPS says: in transit).

On 11/08/07, Ian Stirling <OpenMoko at mauve.plus.com> wrote:

> I suspect that 99% of people would be completely satisfied with a
> one-line status message from each core-team member, each week.
>
> We do not expect rapid updates, or lengthy emails.

I agree 100%. Sean et al are under so much pressure, and have so little time
right now, but I hope that they can understand that doing this would mean so
much to many of us.