User Interface idea

Jeff Andros jeff at bigredtj.com
Tue Aug 14 01:02:43 CEST 2007

On 8/12/07, Derek Pressnall <dpressnall at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>

I'm thinking that apps such as the
> Dialer would be running in the background, and have an active
> connection to the Phone desktop along with the PDA desktop.

<snip>

um, do realize that we are working on a resource constrained system, and
probably will be for the forseeable future... I don't see this as TOO much
of a problem, as long as those apps unload most of themselves from memory
when they're not running, and they spend almost all of their time
sleeping... but watch out for that.

We'll have to see what people can come up with for this before I run this on
my system

--
Jeff