Using Qemu

Mathew Davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:50:25 CEST 2007

Dang reply button well I accidentally sent this just to Jmmy

I was trying to avoid re-flashing and re-building because it takes so long
to re-start.  So I tried the clicking about a million times, but no luck so
I am trying make download-images and am currently waiting for the qemu
environment to startup again.  If that doesn't work I will try restarting
the ubuntu environment.  Thanks for the help guys.

UpDate:
I have rebooted the VM still no luck,  So I thought maybe it was the VM on
linux so I moved it over to an XP box still no go.  I tried the make
download-images and got this
[ -e images/openmoko ] || mkdir -p images/openmoko
ln -sf `pwd`/openmoko/trunk/src/host/qemu-neo1973/openmoko/env
images/openmoko/env
( cd images ; ../openmoko/trunk/src/host/qemu-neo1973/openmoko/download.sh )
    Retrieving available builds list...
    Kernel is... uImage-2.6-moko10-r2_0_2134_0-fic-gta01.bin
    Root filesystem is...
openmoko-devel-image-fic-gta01-20070803091138.rootfs.jffs2
    U-boot is... u-boot-gta01bv4-r12_0_2632_0.bin

    Now use openmoko/flash.sh to install OpenMoko to NAND Flash.

rm -f images/openmoko/env
[ -d stamps ] || mkdir stamps
touch stamps/images

 Now I don't know how to use openmoko/flash.sh so i just ran Make setup then
when that was finished I ran Make run-qemu still no good what can I do.