Fwd: mailing list management

Heilpern, Mark mark.heilpern at authentec.com
Tue Aug 14 23:06:59 CEST 2007

No vote != "no change". No vote = don't care.

Personally I don't care, but I don't feel my apathy should lend strength
to one side of the argument or another.

Incidentally, my lack of caring is only relevant to the subject line. I
do feel the reply-to should be changed to reply to the list instead. I
read the page that was linked, suggesting that's a bad idea, and I
disagree.