Using Qemu

Mathew Davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:08:45 CEST 2007

Ok I am obviously doing something wrong.  I tried re-building the
environment already.  Here are the steps I took so let me know if I missed
something.  First I ran make download-images, I then ran make
flash-qemu-official then I ran make setup and then ran make run-qemu.  It
boots up and get's to the calibration screen.  My black pointer cursor is
bounded by the qemu screen and I click and click and nothing.  I have
restarted qemu and the vm multiple times.  Am I missing a step some where?