mailing list management

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:09:41 CEST 2007

Learn to use Gmail. Also it's relevant for everything where you can only see
the first X letters of a topic in your list of emails. Like pretty much
every mail client and webmail interface out there. So adding the tags to the
end of the subject line is a pretty good idea which I could live with while
adding them to the front would really annoy me.