Message duplicates (was: Changes between GTA1 and GTA2?)

Marco Barreno barreno at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 16 20:06:42 CEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 07:39:36PM +0200, thus spake danimanns at gmx.de:
> Am I the only one who's getting this annoying duplicates of e-mails?
> If so, sorry for the off-topic. Otherwise, can someone fix this?

This is something that has been happening off-and-on for a while.  It
seems to me likely to be something misconfigured in the
lists.openmoko.org software, but so far no admin has responded to
requests for debugging help.

I have sent a couple of messages to this list about it (most recently
on July 24th), and if a list admin is available to work together I am
still able and willing to help debug from the Gmail end (where many,
but not all, duplicate messages have their origin).  However, after
next week (8/23 or so) I will not be in a position to be able to help.

(List admins: if you're willing to help, please see my email on 7/24
with subject "Duplicate message troubleshooting", including the
forwarded 7/13 message, for what I need.)

Marco