OpenMoko Flasher-1.2 (was: Flashing a new kernel under Mac OS X)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at
Thu Aug 16 21:08:45 CEST 2007

There is a new version of OpenMoko Flasher:

New features:

* supports multiple parallel downloads
* added progress bar(s)
* shows console output of dfu-util directly in a Text View
* separately remembers which package has been flashed as kernel,
rootfs etc.
* problem solved with kernel flashing (see below)

NOTE: after flashing a different kernel (e.g. Linux
s3c2410_udc), you will have to configure AJZaurusUSB again.