Neo Sound and USB Questions

danimanns at danimanns at
Fri Aug 17 15:12:59 CEST 2007

Thank you! Sounds very good at all.

I already started a discussion on the wiki, but there isn't too much
Is the Neo able to provide sound (music) on the 2.5mm connector, and
provide another sound (ring tone for incoming call) on the stereo speaker?

This is a nice to have feature, in my opinion. But I would like to just
lower the
sound in the headset automatically, and activate the other sound on the

Link to wiki:

Yet another question:

Are there plans to provide a car adapter for the Neo?
If so, you really should make sure to eliminate any noise. ATM I use a
as music source for my car. And if I plug in the Car adapter (car power
I get really annoying sounds from the electric generator and other
I tried to filter this with a high performance noise filter, but this
only turns the
noise down, and additionally makes it more nasty (hurts in ears).

I guess if the filtering is done by the power supply itself (cut through
the ground loop)
it could provide a satisfying solution.