Forum? (Was Re: Neo Sound and USB Questions)

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 21 10:39:22 CEST 2007

Please don't bring up the forum debate again.

We have heared all the arguments.

We will not have a forum as long as I have any role in this project.

All FOSS projects that I've ever been involved in 10+ years FOSS
development use mailinglists, very efficiently, even lots of them.

That's our official take on this.  Re-iterating this over and over again
will just make everyone involed more upset, and everyone else annoyed by
an even worse signal/noise ratio.