FM Radio

Tehn Yit Chin tehn.yit.chin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:59:37 CEST 2007

Personally, I would find a FM radio on a phone to be a welcome addition. I
use the radio to not only to listen to music, but also the listen to the
news and other broadcasted information. I must admit that stations on the FM
band are definitely more incline to be your stereotypical Top40 radio
stations.

I guess there is always the option of mokocasting (aka podcasting)