Forum? (Was Re: Neo Sound and USB Questions)

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Aug 22 16:32:50 CEST 2007

Sorry. I had uncontrollable spasms in my mouse finger. Or whatever. This
mail was not intentionally sent. Sorry

I just wanted to agree with harald. But not whith sending a blanc email. :)

Forums suck for many reasons. (No filter, no archiving, no offline use, ...)
No FOSS project of any importance needed a forum for anything.

If someone likes forums so much. Write a mailinglist-2-frum proxy.
Or make a pimped up verison of the list arcives for browser use.
(This is a part where all/most mailinglists really stink at the moment)