Bricked Neo

Mark Chandler mcl at
Wed Aug 22 16:48:09 CEST 2007

Thomas Wood wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 01:43 +0000, an unknown sender wrote:
>> I ran a "nand erase" when I was a bit tired and have killed my phone.
> As long as you didn't erase uboot you should still be able to re-flash
> the phone without a debug board.
> Regards,
> Thomas
I literally did "nand erase", and I think that kills everything. The
phone won't start, no matter what I try. That could just be a power
problem, though. I'm very willing to be corrected :-D

In case I'm right, I've just ordered myself a "wiggler" to see if can
flash the uboot back on as per this wiki page

Mark C.