Amy Stephen amystephen at
Wed Aug 22 17:38:13 CEST 2007

Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. I include one, and a link, on

I watch this project very closely. It has great potential to keep choice
available to people - even just for selecting a services provider.

But, IMO, the color scheme is wrong! I know lots of amazing technical
hurdles are being cleared and political ones, as well. But, that color
scheme is going to hold this thing back. It should be snazzy and bright and
colorful and full of ENERGY! Not orange and black like Halloween. The added
gray does not help, either!

All the best to you all as you work together on this extremely important
Amy :)