Amy Stephen amystephen at
Wed Aug 22 18:15:59 CEST 2007

Absolutely true! It should be skinnable. But, before that happens - these
images are what are hitting the press. Would certainly love to see OpenMoko
present a very sharp, bright image as others are observing, wondering if an
open source community can really go toe-to-toe with the iPhone. I recognize
in relative terms of importance, this is *not* critical.

All the best, Amy :)