Screenshots

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Aug 22 18:29:02 CEST 2007

Amy Stephen wrote:

> But, IMO, the color scheme is wrong! I know lots of amazing technical
> hurdles are being cleared and political ones, as well. But, that color
> scheme is going to hold this thing back. It should be snazzy and bright
> and colorful and full of ENERGY! Not orange and black like Halloween.
> The added gray does not help, either!

I like the new schme very much. Dark interfaces aren't generally bad.
My Desktop is black and gray.
Or just have a look at the LG Chocklate, it is mainly black and red. The
best looking phone ui ever i would say. :) (iPhone excluded)

But i'm sure this will be no real concern in the future, since theming
is of course mandantory.

Regards
  Tilman