Forum? (Was Re: Neo Sound and USB Questions)

David R. Newman d.r.newman at qub.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 18:59:26 CEST 2007

AVee wrote:
> Thats a very wise decision. There is *no* reason at all to split the
> developers into two groups, forum users and mail users.

But there are many list servers that also run as a forum. Whatever gets
added to the forum gets e-mailed out to all those who want to receive
e-mails. Whatever gets mailed to the list appears on the web site of the
forum. The one I've been using for some e-democracy work is GroupServer
(www.groupserver.org). There are many others.

--
Dr. David R. Newman, Queen's University Management School, Belfast BT7
1NN, Northern Ireland (UK)
mailto:d.r.newman at qub.ac.uk
http://www.qub.ac.uk/mgt/