FM Radio

Jeff Andros jeff at bigredtj.com
Wed Aug 22 20:37:28 CEST 2007

On 8/22/07, Steven ** <montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of breaking the thing open and trying to steal the receiver
> to put in my Neo.  Think that's workable?

uh... probably not... I haven't seen the device, but there probably isn't a
nice discrete module to pull out... production devices like that tend to be
highly integrated to save space, and, from the pictures I've seen in a quick
google search, I'd guess most of the chips are BGA packaged... it's a pain
in the *arse* to work with unless you've got hot air

--
Jeff