Vodaphone etc.

Andy Loughran andy at zrmt.com
Thu Aug 23 18:36:01 CEST 2007

David,

That sounds like a very interesting Ph.D. project.

Should a carrier take interest in the neo1973, I think it would be good for openmoko to have some resources available in order to tout the benefits - to the provider - rather than just the customer of this new level of customisation, and your 'case study' below does just that.

Can I have some more feedback on what people think of this approach please?

Regards,

--------
Andy Loughran
www.zrmt.com