Convince me NOT to cancel my order.

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 19:26:20 CEST 2007

On 23 Aug 2007, at 18:11, alan at rotorgraphics.com wrote:

> Why am I putting up with all this frustration reading about others who
> -have- their phones and why should I not just cancel my order??
>
> Convince me.

A few points, it's always been a developer release and a somewhat
experimental project.

Secondly, you really need hardware to work on certain things. The
hardware exhibits bugs and problems QEMU doesn't.

Are you actively developing? if not then you can probably wait.

I'm trying to develop, but getting a working build of 2007.2 has
taken a few days, it seems like much of the core stuff I wished to
contribute to has been designed and is "owned" now.