Colour Discussions...

Amy Stephen amystephen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:24:07 CEST 2007

You know what? You really *are* at a turning point when it happens! LOL!
Seriously!

It is of no small interest to me that each project tends to attract such
diverse interests, skills and aptitudes. Truly remarkable results occur when
everyone is encouraged and empowered to contribute what they have to give.

All the best to you as you work together to advance this important project!
Amy :)

AmyStephen at gmail.com
http://OpenSourceCommunity.org