VMWare-Image (again)

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Sun Aug 26 10:05:51 CEST 2007

2007/8/8, Sébastien Lorquet <squalyl at gmail.com>:
> Okay the first image is bitorrenting at:
> http://tracker.unsads.com/torrents-details.php?id=3
>
> I'm currently seeding and leeching we'll soon have 2 seeds! Please
> contribute if you feel this is useful :)

Hi! I think it could be the right time to provide updated VMWare image
with OM 2007.2

I have previuos one and I'm still trying to update it but OM does not
compile because 15GB is not enough space! Now I resized vmdk to 20GB
and in couple of hours I may finally succed.

Anyway, could you make another image with OM 2007.2 so that newcommers
would not have to deal with resing images and compilation by
themselves? I could seed it as ussual ;)

cheers

cayco