Yet another finger keybord (gui mock-up).

Mohammed Musallam musallam001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 23:35:06 CEST 2007

I believe a simple two character per "key" would be more than enough as a start (where the current phones are 3 chars per key). A full qwerty is too dense, so cut the density in half by bundling 2 keys into one.

I've attached a 2 minute mokup. Image is 480px accross.

just tossing ideas.. layout would be discussed.