Yet another finger keybord (gui mock-up).

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at email.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 27 02:39:26 CEST 2007

Well if this phone is going to make some kind of impact on the cellular
industry it needs to offer simple and easy to use text input primarily
intended for sms, adding contacts, etc.  Coders are in the minority here.
90% of the time you're not going to be programming for the phone anyways,
you're going to be texting or adding tasks and contacts.