Release schedule GTA-2

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:54:34 CEST 2007

Also spracht Luca Dionisi (Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:04:39 +0200):
> On 8/19/07, Harald Welte
>> depends on what you think.  GTA02 phase-1 will probably be october.
>
> What is GTA02 phase-1 ?

Better wait for someone from OpenMoko to answer, but while they don't,
here's what I understood from Sean's wonderful presentation in Beijing
last week:

phase 0: "building the community" -- releasing specs, emulator, etc
phase 1: limited (developer) sales -- beta, if you wish
phase 2: open commercial sales

And those three apply for any past or future OpenMoko product.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/