Power on device after being powered down

Nicolas Bougues nbougues-listes at axialys.net
Mon Aug 27 17:37:38 CEST 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007 15:15:11 Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:

> I wonder that this could be serioul hickup after going public... I can
> already see all those frustrated users who left their phones for night
> and in the morning they cannot make important phone call. And they
> have to wait for 4 hours just to turn fast charging! That is not very
> practical.

Something similar happens with some HTC devices. The wizard (QTEK 9100)
exhibits the same problem; when you let the phone die of power starvation,
you need to plug it on a 220v powered USB charger (car lighter or computer
won't do) for some time before even the charging light lights up (note that
it's not a problem on my device only!).

However, I never saw that happen when the device is shut off before being
totally empty. So there is definetly something wrong with the neo sucking up
it's power when it's supposedly off.

--
Nicolas Bougues