GTA01 now or GTA02 later

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:51:37 CEST 2007

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you could help me make up my mind...

I've heard that the release date for the GTA02 will be sometime around
January. As much as I want WiFi and a faster processor, I've been
without a phone now for 4 months, saving my money for a Neo.
The software side of things doesn't bother me, I'm good with
Linux and working with things. I just have a few questions:

1) Will the GPS licensing _eventually_ be sorted out?
2) Will the USB Device/Host switching be implemented any time soon?
-> Hacking in a WiFi USB dongle powered by the Neo's Battery...
3) Will the clock speed boost from 200 -> 400 make a big difference?
4) Which would YOU choose, a GTA01 now, or a GTA02 in 5 months?
5) Is the GTA02 really coming out in January, or is it all a big lie?

Thanks all

Federico

PS) I'm planning on buying one (the one?) off eBay