How to configure openmoko with Xephyr

chetan nanda chetanknanda at
Fri Aug 31 05:48:37 CEST 2007

  Hi All,

I have installed openmoko with Qemu, but its responding very slow when i am using keyboard or mouse. So, I thought to configure openmoko with Xephyr and i have followed the step given in the wiki page.

But i am not able to get openmoko on Xephyr . When i tried to launch openmoko with gave me a prompt that "Gdm is excited ".

If  anybody has configured the openmoko with Xephyr, then please help me to resolve this issue.