Convince me NOT to cancel my order.

Fri Aug 31 17:37:42 CEST 2007

Nice reply.  Sorry I started all this, technically, because I replied to his inquiry and he "quote" my reply in his email.  Did I say anything wrong there?

Your support, by buying hardware, or just making constructive comments,
will allow us to grow and help change this industry. We're still small
now, but we've got grand plans ;-)

Try to think more about the complexity of this device. I don't know of a
single "microcomputer" that has 4 RF systems. FIC makes millions of
computers a year. I can promise you that it's significantly easier for
us to build a computer than a phone.

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at