need someone to develop this....

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Sat Dec 1 00:15:42 CET 2007

Beware. This is not a new idea. Patents?.... ;)

Btw. i would suggest bashing the phones together. (like a wood block
instrument)
This will produce uinique paterns which do not depend very much on the
resolution of the accelerometers and could easyly picket up by a legacy
microphone of any hone without accelerometer.

Just my 2 Eurocent ;)

PS: Great idea indeed. We need this...

PS: I know Eve could hear the sounds of the phone bashing together and
play a replay attack. But come on, it is Bluetooth.
The only reason Bluetooth is not considered insecure is frequency
hopping. The crypro layer is lame.