Application idea: Bicycle computer

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:37:04 CET 2007

> - external sensors (cadence, heart rate) Many bicycle computers show cadence and heartrate, based on input from external sensors. Could something like that be done with the Neo?

I am a cyclist and these inputs would be critical for me. All that
stuff is wireless. I wonder if it would be possible to create a
wireless interface for these things, or a bluetooth interface for a
heartrate and cadence monitor. Actually, bluetooth heart rate and
cadence devices would probably hurt polar (the leader in the field)
since open source software for these things would be much better than
what they produce, and at a far better price.

Hank