Example of accelerometers utility

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:41:53 CET 2007

I think the largest issue with a motion sensing algorithm would be human
reproducibility.  I feel the precision of our movement ability is less than
the precision of the device/possible code.  If the code is only designed to
pick up direction and not magnitude, then reliability (of valid person
authenticating correctly) would increase.