Example of accelerometers utility

Nkoli coomac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:25:38 CET 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 3:35 PM, Daniel Barkalow <barkalow at iabervon.org> wrote:

> You obviously choose the application you want by tilting the screen so the
> marble rolls through the maze to the application's icon.

Hey, this is actually very doable. Check out this video of the nokmote which
uses the Nokia N95's built in accelerometer for 100% navigation. You can
move left, right, up or down by tilting the phone in the corresponding
direction and select by lifting the phone slightly.

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/6130275/video/x3f4o8_nokmote_tech

Imagine hands free web browsing experience... I can't wait for the end of
December.