Application idea: Bicycle computer

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:57:44 CET 2007

> You can get receivers for Polar chest straps that signal beats with
> gpio-accessible pulses. If the Neo1973 isn't completely packed inside, it
> should be an easy add-on.

I dont understand what you are saying here. Are you saying there is a
wireless reciever on the market which can be purchased which is
compatible with polar? If so, what is it? What is the signaling
standard. Is gpio a wireless signaling standard? If so, I was not able
to find it. It seems like a wired standard, and if it is a wired
standard I am not clear how you can connect it to a polar strap since
the strap broadcasts wireless signals.

Thanks
Hank