2007.11 snapshot available

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Dec 5 00:51:06 CET 2007

Priorities for mass usage:

1. phone working
2. acceptable battery life (1 full day without charge)

Am I wrong?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.