Development env *on* the neo?

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:46:21 CET 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 7:13 PM, Lars Hallberg <lah at micropp.se> wrote:
> Thanks, exactly what I was hoping for. Is all in the default
> repository's or did You have to hunt it down?

Just do "ipkg install" like usual (assuming you have set things up so
that the phone has 'net access, like via NAT over USB)

> My plan was to mount the sd card as /dev and use 'ipkg -d /dev' to
> install all dev related.

/dev has a reserved meaning (device nodes).

> But I'm not sure about all needed to tie it all
> up (PATH, lsconfig etc).

Maybe ipkg -d takes care of some of the work for you, but I haven't
tried lately (seems like something was not quite right when I tried it
on the zaurus a while back).